FORZA SPEC RACING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supercup Series Race Liveries - post your livery here

+7
Nick14s6ix
Kejotei
Racer Mann
HebbNH
muggedam
outcastJesTeR
Major Pile
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Supercup Series Race Liveries - post your livery here - Page 2 Empty Re: Supercup Series Race Liveries - post your livery here

Post  HebbNH Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:55 pm

I wore pink yesterday....the girlfriend loved it. Very Happy
HebbNH
HebbNH

Back to top Go down

Supercup Series Race Liveries - post your livery here - Page 2 Empty Re: Supercup Series Race Liveries - post your livery here

Post  flight602 Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:32 am

I'm fairly certain my girlfriend would laugh hysterically if I wore pink.

flight602

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Pile Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:32 am

flight602 wrote:I'm fairly certain my girlfriend would laugh hysterically if I wore pink.

who couldn't use a good laugh now and then? Smile
Major Pile
Major Pile
Admin

https://forzaspecracing.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kejotei Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:04 am

Ah you guys are all ¨light in the loafers¨.
Now shut up, put your dresses back on and tell me how nice my paint looks.....
(my ego hasn´t been stroked in at least a day)

Kindest Regards,

Your friendly neighbourhood grouch tongue
Kejotei
Kejotei

Back to top Go down

Post  Kejotei Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:26 am

And for all my ¨Interior Designer¨ friends, here is my latest work.

Supercup Series Race Liveries - post your livery here - Page 2 Cupraportugalsidecc3

Supercup Series Race Liveries - post your livery here - Page 2 Cupraportugaltopmy1

Supercup Series Race Liveries - post your livery here - Page 2 Cupraportugalfrontld8

Supercup Series Race Liveries - post your livery here - Page 2 Cupraportugalbackho0

Last edited by Kejotei on Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Kejotei
Kejotei

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Pile Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:45 am

I don't know what the issue is with the pics, you might have to upload to Tinypic in the meantime.
Major Pile
Major Pile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  outcastJesTeR Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:40 pm

i just finished this one if anyone wants. its not exact but damn close Razz
Supercup Series Race Liveries - post your livery here - Page 2 2uel4wz
Supercup Series Race Liveries - post your livery here - Page 2 2ld9hcy
(looks pissed....or REALLY hungry)
Supercup Series Race Liveries - post your livery here - Page 2 1z5ovuv
(i'm going to fix the McGregor part)
outcastJesTeR
outcastJesTeR

Back to top Go down

Post  Kejotei Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:43 pm

Outcast, it looks good but didn´t the other one have the swirly things under the paint?
Kejotei
Kejotei

Back to top Go down

Post  outcastJesTeR Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:46 pm

yes it did. and thats what i meant by not exact Sad
they form a pattern and i tried several times and just couldn't get it right. i may just do my own pattern.
outcastJesTeR
outcastJesTeR

Back to top Go down

Post  Kejotei Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:05 pm

I do a couple of hours of searching on the web for these paints and logos but as hard as you try sometimes you have to use a little artistic licence. Very Happy
Kejotei
Kejotei

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick14s6ix Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:38 pm

Wow, K.... that is fanfuckingtastic....unbelievable. You really did your research on that one, and it really paid off. Viva la portugas Shocked Great looking paint Twisted Evil

Nick14s6ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Kejotei Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:49 pm

Thanks errrr I think. Sometimes I don´t know when you´re being sarcastic LOL Damn me and my shallow self. Crying or Very sad
Kejotei
Kejotei

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Pile Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:54 pm

I think he's being serious, the level of detail on that car just stands out, I think its that logo, but it just looks perfect.
Major Pile
Major Pile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Pile Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:56 pm

outcastJesTeR wrote:i just finished this one if anyone wants. its not exact but damn close Razz

Looks good man, I love the front end. Thanks again guys for doing these, hopefully you've made some money and have a whole lotta pride. A huge majority of guys in this series are going to running your liveries. Very Happy
Major Pile
Major Pile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kejotei Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:15 pm

outcastJesTeR wrote:yes it did. and thats what i meant by not exact Sad
they form a pattern and i tried several times and just couldn't get it right. i may just do my own pattern.

If you want, hit me up on XBL. I did a car like that before with the design underneath. I learned a couple of things trying to make it look right. You can check out my gallery and look at the Integra. Theres a pattern under the white.
Kejotei
Kejotei

Back to top Go down

Post  outcastJesTeR Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:52 pm

there K, you happy now? Razz
it does look better with something there.

Supercup Series Race Liveries - post your livery here - Page 2 Seat_w10
outcastJesTeR
outcastJesTeR

Back to top Go down

Post  Kejotei Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:54 pm

Much better. That looks very good actually. Nice job Outcast LOL
Kejotei
Kejotei

Back to top Go down

Post  outcastJesTeR Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:00 pm

thanks. i saw yesterday that this team has a new livery. this was last year's. not as fancy. just black & orange.
outcastJesTeR
outcastJesTeR

Back to top Go down

Post  Kejotei Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:04 pm

Here is Reholders livery. It came out ok, but seeing as the livery was from the other style cupra I had to do a little changing but the elements are all there.

Supercup Series Race Liveries - post your livery here - Page 2 Cupra_15

Supercup Series Race Liveries - post your livery here - Page 2 Cupra_11

Supercup Series Race Liveries - post your livery here - Page 2 Cupra_14

Supercup Series Race Liveries - post your livery here - Page 2 Cupra_13

The small shift in the ES of homes has been corrected. Very Happy

Last edited by Kejotei on Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : posted revised pics)
Kejotei
Kejotei

Back to top Go down

Post  Reholder Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:29 pm

That really looks awesome! I appreciate you painting that for me, next time were both on let me know and I can pick it up from the auction house.

Reholder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kejotei Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:19 pm

Thanks Reholder, it took forever to make all the logos. The sides and back are pretty accurate I believe. The hood and front I had to adjust because of the grill and headlights. On the original car the sides were all fairly square to the bottom of the car so I tried to keep it close. Eight separate logos (I had about 3 or 4 already) plus all the writing is what took me so long but I am a notoriously slow painter. Very Happy
Kejotei
Kejotei

Back to top Go down

Post  TakenTripod Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:23 pm

I would love to post the great shot that my team, EarlyApex/SimRacingHD.com, set up, but being the idiots that we are...none of us saved the replay.

TakenTripod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kejotei Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:51 am

LOL don't worry about it. You're not the first and definately not the last. I have done same thing a couple of times with some of the folks here I might add lol!
Kejotei
Kejotei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2