FORZA SPEC RACING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Announcement: Cacodemon Race Works

4 posters

Go down

Team Announcement:  Cacodemon Race Works Empty Team Announcement: Cacodemon Race Works

Post  HebbNH Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:24 pm

Team members:

# 44 - HebbNH
#146 - Nick14s6ix
#718 - Tboogie000

We'll be running the maXtreme livery. Big thanks to OutcastJester for doing the paint! I'll update this post with pics once we decide on who is running what colors on their livery. Team pics coming as soon as we can all get together

Last edited by HebbNH on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
HebbNH
HebbNH

Back to top Go down

Team Announcement:  Cacodemon Race Works Empty Re: Team Announcement: Cacodemon Race Works

Post  Nick14s6ix Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:44 pm

Boogie and I voted for Cravin Morehead Racing, but cacodemon FTW!

Nick14s6ix

Back to top Go down

Team Announcement:  Cacodemon Race Works Empty Re: Team Announcement: Cacodemon Race Works

Post  outcastJesTeR Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:27 pm

oh great!! now i have to come up with a third version of that livery!! Razz
outcastJesTeR
outcastJesTeR

Back to top Go down

Post  Kejotei Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:55 am

Glad to see Boogie will finally join us for a series, we are truly blessed to have a kind young man like him grace us with his presence Suspect
Kejotei
Kejotei

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick14s6ix Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:25 pm

Hey outcast, you don't have to do that....just send me one of the versions, and I can switch the colors up and send them to hebb and boogie...I was planning on doing a CF hood, and the vents anyway

Nick14s6ix

Back to top Go down

Post  HebbNH Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:09 pm

I got mine already, so I guess I'll have to put it up on the AH again so you can do the vents and whatnot.
HebbNH
HebbNH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down