FORZA SPEC RACING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race Liveries fior sale from K and Outcast - 500K each

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Race Liveries fior sale from K and Outcast - 500K each Empty Race Liveries fior sale from K and Outcast - 500K each

Post  Major Pile Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:06 pm

K and Outcast will be posting their liveries here that will be for sale. post here or PM them to place an order.

500k each on a stock car

I also would like to ask everyone who buys a livery from K and outcast to save the paint they are giving you and then put their car back up in the AH for them at 10K buyout (while they are online of course) so they can buy it back. This will help cut the cost of the car for them, which can be 94K to 150K or so depending on their region.

Please make sure K and outast know your gamertag and car number so they can place it on your car before they sell it to you.

Last edited by Major Pile on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Major Pile
Major Pile
Admin

https://forzaspecracing.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Race Liveries fior sale from K and Outcast - 500K each Empty Valeo Livery from Outcast

Post  Major Pile Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:07 pm

Race Liveries fior sale from K and Outcast - 500K each Valeo_10
Race Liveries fior sale from K and Outcast - 500K each Valeo_11

Last edited by Major Pile on Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Major Pile
Major Pile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Race Liveries fior sale from K and Outcast - 500K each Empty Re: Race Liveries fior sale from K and Outcast - 500K each

Post  outcastJesTeR Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:10 pm

now i know where to post them lol. too many topics.....too many topics....i'm getting lost in here Razz just kidding. i'm just trying to keep up with you Major Very Happy
outcastJesTeR
outcastJesTeR

Back to top Go down

Race Liveries fior sale from K and Outcast - 500K each Empty Re: Race Liveries fior sale from K and Outcast - 500K each

Post  Major Pile Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:11 pm

HA! no worries, I thought of this last minute and we were running forum circles around each other trying to get it all organized.

I think my posts will get everyone pointed here to look at and purchase liveries.
Major Pile
Major Pile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HebbNH Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:51 pm

Let me know if one of you is planning on doing the maXtreme livery (the red and black one with the big maXtreme logo on the side). I was planning to start on it, but if one of you are going to make it, I'll just buy it from you. I'm sure yours will turn out nicer anyway.

Also, a little off-topic, I could really use a cacodemon decal if either of you are up to it. Let me know and we can talk price. And shame on anyone who doesn't know what a cacodemon is. cyclops
HebbNH
HebbNH

Back to top Go down

Post  Kejotei Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:28 pm

HebbNH wrote:Let me know if one of you is planning on doing the maXtreme livery (the red and black one with the big maXtreme logo on the side). I was planning to start on it, but if one of you are going to make it, I'll just buy it from you. I'm sure yours will turn out nicer anyway.

Also, a little off-topic, I could really use a cacodemon decal if either of you are up to it. Let me know and we can talk price. And shame on anyone who doesn't know what a cacodemon is. cyclops

WTF is a cacodemon ? I´m sure if we had any in Canada we´d shoot it and stuff it. (only if it didn´t taste good out of a crock pot) Twisted Evil
Kejotei
Kejotei

Back to top Go down

Post  HebbNH Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:46 pm

Didn't anyone else play Doom when they were younger? A cacodemon is the thing in my avatar, you know, the floaty spiky balls that spit hot plasma at you in Doom.
HebbNH
HebbNH

Back to top Go down

Post  Kejotei Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:53 pm

I guess we´d just stuff and mount it then Very Happy
Kejotei
Kejotei

Back to top Go down

Post  Kejotei Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:05 pm

Hebb, it doesn´t look too hard so it shouldn´t be a problem to paint. I do need a few more source pics so I can make out the decals tho. If you find any let me know. I just hope I have enough time before the series starts to make a few of these.
Kejotei
Kejotei

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Pile Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:26 pm

Kejotei wrote:I guess we´d just stuff and mount it then Very Happy

lol!
Major Pile
Major Pile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  outcastJesTeR Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:58 pm

hey k, i had an idea of how we can sort which liveries each of will paint. we can post the source pics of the cars we are going to do so we don't end up doing the same ones. or we can just paint the cars post them, put them in the ah and see whose get bought. Laughing

and hebb, that max extreme was one of the ones i was thinking of doing. i'll do it if k decides not to. and yes....i remember doom and duke nukem. Razz
outcastJesTeR
outcastJesTeR

Back to top Go down

Post  HebbNH Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:44 pm

K, just google "maxtreme seat" or "maxtreme cupra" for more pics. If I find anything with more detail I will let you know.
HebbNH
HebbNH

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Pile Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:09 pm

is this it?

Race Liveries fior sale from K and Outcast - 500K each 28481810

Race Liveries fior sale from K and Outcast - 500K each Liam_r10

Race Liveries fior sale from K and Outcast - 500K each 28481910
Major Pile
Major Pile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HebbNH Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:14 pm

Yep, that's it! Thanks for the pics! I hadn't seen a couple of those before. I'll look for more pics tomorrow.
HebbNH
HebbNH

Back to top Go down

Post  outcastJesTeR Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:54 pm

i'm working on it right now Smile
do you want those eyes on the front?
thanks for the pics Major. i was just going to look for more when i saw you posted these. theres still a couple of views i need. i have no idea whats on the back.

**edit** i've found 3 versions of this car.
outcastJesTeR
outcastJesTeR

Back to top Go down

Post  Kejotei Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:04 am

Hey Jester, I found a cool version and sent the pic to Hebb. Maybe you could do up the hood like that one if he wants. I was going to but if you have already started.
Kejotei
Kejotei

Back to top Go down

Post  HebbNH Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:30 am

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbyrne/1173967871/

That's the pic that K found. I think I prefer that hood, if you don't mind. I'll see if I can find a picture of the rear end.

Here's some more pics. It's also the only rear end pic I could find. http://www.liammcmillan.co.uk/gallery.html
HebbNH
HebbNH

Back to top Go down

Post  outcastJesTeR Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:31 am

those are the same pics i found. i saved them. i should be finished in a couple of hours. Smile
outcastJesTeR
outcastJesTeR

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Pile Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:30 am

just in case anyone else wants the source pics:

Race Liveries fior sale from K and Outcast - 500K each Back10

Race Liveries fior sale from K and Outcast - 500K each Front11
Major Pile
Major Pile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Pile Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:32 am

I also would like to ask everyone who buiys a livery from K and outcast to save the paint they are giving you and then put their car back up in the AH for them at 10K buyout (while they are online of course) so they can buy it back. This will help cut the cost of the car for them, which can be 94K to 150K or so depending on their region.
Major Pile
Major Pile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Pile Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:33 am

outcastJesTeR wrote:those are the same pics i found. i saved them. i should be finished in a couple of hours. Smile

be sure and post some pics when you're done, I wanna see that car! Smile
Major Pile
Major Pile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  outcastJesTeR Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:51 pm

posted the pics in the supercup liveries section.
outcastJesTeR
outcastJesTeR

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Pile Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:51 pm

outcastJesTeR wrote:posted the pics in the supercup liveries section.

Look great!
Major Pile
Major Pile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kejotei Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:00 pm

For people who need a livery, just post up which one you would like and either Jester or I will respond and get it done for you.

Or just go crazy and try one yourself. Very Happy

BTW, my paints will be sold locked. I know Major said unlocked and I probably missed that in the conversation but, well, I´m doing the work so its mine LOL

Just let me know what number you have on it.

Last edited by Kejotei on Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reason for locking)
Kejotei
Kejotei

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Pile Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:23 pm

couldn't agree more K, and thanks again for helping us out with these.

So if anyone is having K do your livery, make sure he knows what car number you want and that he has your gamertag to place on the door of the car.
Major Pile
Major Pile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next